Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I listen to multiple audio programs throughout my home?
Of course, you can! The number of audio programs is unlimited. Alabama Music & Audio will work with you find the best system for you and your family.
- Can I control my multiple room audio with one remote?
YES! You can control all aspects of your audio with one remote or even your smart phone!
- What exactly is home automation?
Home automation includes audio, video, lighting, HVAC, all controlled by one source.
- Can I purchase my own equipment on-line or from a local retailer and have you install it?
- What licenses or certifications do you have?
All local biz licenses, Level 1 low voltage certification, Multiple certifications from various audio & video companies for continuing education courses. A member of the AES (Audio Engineering Society) and ASA (Acoustical Society of America)
- Do you provide a warranty on your installations?
1 yr. warranty on all installations
- What is your service area?’
I go where I am needed! Give me a call and I will come to you!
- How big should My home theater or media room be?
This is a personal choice. All rooms vary, but there are specific room sizes and formulas for building great sounding media spaces/rooms.
- Do I need more than one subwoofer in my home theater?
Depends on your room & budget. Alabama Music & Audio Supervision will give you advice on what will work best in your home.
- How long does it take to install a commercial audio system?
Depends on the size of system & how it is installed. If there is a deadline, we will work to make sure it is completed on time!
- How I do choose speakers for my commercial sound system?
System design is based on client needs, room needs, budget, and equipment compatibility.